Location: Canada Wide – Working Remotely 100%
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (40 Hrs./wk.)
Salary: up to $55K base + Commission
Our client has been in business for over 15 years. They are a leading developer of K-12 EdTech tools used by over 1 million students across Canada.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Personal Days Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent training
- Supportive team
- Highly incentivized commission structure
- Learning and development fund
In this role, you will be responsible for selling our client’s new and exciting SaaS platform. While they are a Toronto-based company, they are remote-friendly and open to candidates anywhere in the country.
- Work closely with the leadership team to plan, build, and execute sales strategies - you will own the full sales cycle.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell our client’s SasS platform - strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Hunt for new opportunities, book meetings with schools and schools districts, develop and foster relationships, and close deals across North America.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results - record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in Salesforce.
- Research and understand target market - stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the overall market opportunity for the platform.
- Attend industry conferences and events, both virtual and in-person (when safe to do so).
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRMs.
- A love for helping people solve interesting problems.
- The ability to thrive in dynamic and autonomous work environments.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- High School graduate.