- Stable company who is a leader in their industry.
- Full benefits.
- Group RRSP.
- Above average earning potential.
- Uncapped commission structure.
In this role, you will: You will also be expected to meet (and exceed) sales targets assigned by the department manager. Your responsibilities will include introducing new and existing clients to company product offerings in order to maximize sales.
- Contribute to, and execute the account strategy, aligning all activities with the account plan.
- Prospecting activities, account development and client communications within a named account Territory
- Develop and monitor pipeline/sales funnel
- Ongoing client management and contact development targeting learners, training coordinators and middle management levels of various departments within the named account Territory
- Report on account plan progress, including managing pipeline to provide accurate forecasts
- Opportunity reporting - diligently using, maintaining and updating sales activities and customer information in the CRM
- Collaborate consistently and openly with Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts and Sales Leaders
- Achieving quota targets
- Bilingual (French and English) – Spoken and Written.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully generate meetings and sales through outbound calling/prospecting
- Ability to influence and gain commitment by leveraging existing training, services and resources, building on past successes, anticipating reactions/objections and making tailored efforts as required to persuade others and close sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve team and organizational goals
- Knowledge of proven sales methods, processes and effective customer service
- Knowledge of corporate learning industry and market trends
- Proven track record of prospecting net new business while growing existing customer spend
- Successful sales background including closing business and achieving sales targets that can be verified / validated
- Proficient in MS Office suite and CRM tools
Minimum 1 year direct B2B sales experience.
Post-secondary education or equivalent.