Our client is and industry leader in wearable women's medical products and technology.
They strive to be a significant part of the individual’s life journey to support women’s confidence in health and healing. They build strong relationships within their teams and partnerships to inspire, empower and help. They educate and equip retailers and healthcare professionals with innovative solutions, to ensure our consumers get the best possible service and products.
- Purpose driven organization that provides life enhancing products
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision and extended health services
- Pension plan. RRSP after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement for work related training (upon approval)
- A role that provides freedom and autonomy with challenge, guidance and support
- Car allowance, mileage reimbursement, work related equipment provided
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Manage Retail accounts, while developing relationships and sales within an assigned region.
- Achieve sales and product awareness goals
- Identify and categorize accounts based on sales and growth potential
- Manage travel and expense budget within allotted guidelines
- Territory is primarily Greater Montreal with accounts in the province of Quebec & Ontario East
- Actively sell new collections bi-annually and core products, regularly
- Develop new account potential both in retail and medical channels such as Hospitals, Home Health Care outlets, Pharmacies, Specialized Medical Retailers
- Participate in community/store events and discussions to educate, promote and sell
- Report weekly on market trends, competitive activity and customer feedback
- Provide both in-service and Certification Training for retail partner staff
- Participate in company approved training programs.
- Train customer staff to be product specialists.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels in retail stores and assist in merchandising
- Monitor “Past Due” accounts monthly and provide weekly expense report
- Organize work travel arrangements, as required, to meet customers in assigned territory
- Must be Fluent in French and English (oral and written)
- Experience selling to retailers, especially health and or women’s product lines
- 2-3 years sales experience either in or combined Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Home Health Care or Intimate Apparel industries, a strong asset
- Comfortable with dealing with sensitive women’s health and healing topics
- Proven sales track record for sales achievement and account relations
- Strong negotiation, communication and organizational skills
- Goal focused with strong time and priority management skills to achieve targets
- Some analytical skills required (revenue projections and sales forecasting)
- Positive and resilient attitude, relationship builder, empathetic, good listener
- Ability to maneuver sample cases and or carry-on cases for travel
- Competent Internet Searches, Microsoft Office ( Excel/Word/Outlook/Power Point)
- Experience with CITRIX (OLAP) sales analysis an asset
- High School completion required, ideally with some post-secondary
NOTE: Extensive travel required by car, some air travel as well. Expenses are the upfront responsibility of the employee, reimbursed by company, which includes, gas, mileage, meals, hotels, airfare