Our client is a Canadian company celebrating 40 years in the business! They love to create a community in their workplace and strongly believe in the value of people. They are committed to constantly evolving in a fast-changing industry to serve their customers best.
- Excellent Salary + up to 10% bonus!
- Full time permanent
- Potential for growth
- Flexible work hours! Any time between 7 am to 6pm
- Medical, Dental, Paramedical, RRSP matching, LTD
- 10% discount on foods!
- Gym on site!!
- Lunch 3 times a week!
- Fun place to work with lots of events!
- Culture: Mixed Culture, many are team oriented! Work hard and play hard!
- Free parking
- Work from home start and after COVID19, can work 2 days from home
- Vacation: 3 weeks’ vacation
- 8 sick days
- 2 personal days
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accountant will be responsible for performing full cycle accounting functions including preparation of financial reports for several Company operated stores.
- Responsible for full cycle accounting for several company operated stores (A/P, Financial Reporting)
- Essential to understand Financial Statements and full cycle accounting
- Prepare month end entries, import sales and monthly Financial Statements
- Account for all transactions; print and review reports
- Receive materials from Company stores and complete related tasks
- Work with team and Operations to ensure accurate presentation of financial activity.
- Provide material to support store activity for annual audit.
- Minimum two (2) years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements
- Bilingual English and French
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- NetSuite system experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task both standard and ad-hoc duties while ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills