Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. Their leadership is due to their constant innovation driven by exceptionally talented employees who are determined to maximize value and options for the company’s customers.
- Company-paid medical plan (day 1)
- Company discount programs
- Performance-based Bonus
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Pension Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clothing credit
- Social committees
- Christmas week off
- Computer purchase plan
Our client is currently seeking a Bilingual Accounts Payable Administrator to join their corporate accounting team. You will be responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable from invoice coding, posting and approval processing to preparation of payments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete timely monthly accruals.
- reconciliation of sub-ledgers to the general ledger
- vendor account and/or statement reconciliations.
- provide support and analysis for related month-end/year-end audit-related activities.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Previous experience with AX and Navision are assets.
- Fluently bilingual – (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant full-cycle accounts payable experience.
- Post-secondary education - Diploma in Accounting is preferred.