Our client in the Distillery District is looking for a full time Bilingual Accounts Payable Representative (English/French) for the Accounts Payable Team at the Corporate Head Office in Toronto. This role will appeal to you if you are a highly organized administrative professional who takes pride in the accuracy of your work, attention to detail and ability to meet strict timelines on a consistent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible, in part, for the efficient and accurate data entry of invoices into SAP.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with 5% matching
- LTD, STD
- Stable working environment
- Social events, Summer Bbqs, Holiday parties
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Assist with month end closing
- Other duties as requested.
Required Professional Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Efficient & accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting
- Flexibility to navigate changing business demands
- Bilingual in English and French both spoken and written
NOTE: Office is currently just east of Downtown near Lakeshore but will be moving to west GTA in 2021. Candidates must be aware and able to accommodate a move.