Our client is a global company with strong leadership culture, specializing in medical equipment, products, solutions and services. They provide interesting and challenging career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations.
- Well established multinational organization
- Opportunities for growth
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid
- Social committee, work parties, holiday events
- Corp gym membership plan
This position is responsible for handling the billing and accounts receivable, ensuring that the company receives accurate payment in a timely fashion.
The A/P representative responds to billing inquiries, updates accounts and performs various A/R processes.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and contact customers whose accounts are past due
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries related to accounts receivable efforts
- Send appropriate invoices and statement of accounts to customer
- Ensure that statements of account are sent out on a monthly basis
- Make sure that letters/emails are sent to overdue accounts
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Update Manager on the status of delinquent accounts
- Coordinate with Sales and Service Reps on payment of invoices
- Process credit/rebill and returns (RMA’s) and BCF’s
- Provide copies of invoices by email to selected customers
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable on any changes on customers account
- Perform and support billing procedures as needed
- Take responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members
- Contribute to team processes, including coordinating workflow process
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum of 1- 3 years’ experience with either collections or accounts receivables
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply government codes
- Highly organized and results driven
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- College diploma
- MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Accounts Receivable software experience preferred.