Our client is a privately owned dynamic and growing pharmaceutical company and a career with them means joining a team highly committed to excellence. Our client encourages and rewards achievement and offers challenging growth opportunities. They are committed to your success, they will value your contributions, and that will encourage you to use your knowledge and expertise to achieve continuous improvement.
Work from home currently due to COVID-19
- Flexible Hours! Monday to Friday 9-5 or 8-4
- NOT A CALL CENTER
- Extensive growth
- Pharma industry!
- Young and dynamic feeling!!!
- Fun and happy work environment
- Company events!
- Responsible for administrative duties in small office setting such as monthly staff meetings, trade show support, supplies and other duties, as needed. Provide French translation for Quebec province bid, product and legal reporting
- Support Head of Sales & Marketing by preparing product data sheets and sell sheets for new commercial products.
- fulfill all Hospital contract orders on time to avoid any penalty fees.
- Processing of invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure proper accounting of monthly expenses to our Finance team.
- Overall responsibility to ensure adequate inventory is available for commercial sales for all products on the market
- Manage the verification and submission of customer and vendor invoices to Account Payable Team and manage any deviations or issues.
- Responsible for the overall deliverable of the 3PL; Ensure product information is shared with 3PL for product launch and ensure information is up to date;
- Coordinate quarterly review meetings
- Proactively assist customers with orders, product inquiries, product availability and return requests
- MUST be fluent (written and oral) in English and French
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administration and customer service
- Strong communication & influencing skills
- Detail Orientation
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Math skills
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- An active listener who has the ability to express ideas in ways that build commitment and trust.
- Team player who respects all functional levels internally and externally.
- Technology Skills: Comfortable with MS Office and Internet Software.