Beyond Bilingual Inc.
The position is responsible for administrative support to the Compliance Services and Professional Development department.
Hours: 9am -5pm: Monday to Friday!
- Excellent downtown location!
- Beautiful modern work space, clean bright and beautiful offices!
- Work hard and play hard! Company events! Summer boat cruises!
- Certification recognition events
- Non - for profit company
- Very low turnover
- Team oriented
- An innovative and flexible organization
- Schedules Infoline coverage of Compliance Advisors and creates weekly and monthly exception reporting.
- Maintains absence tracking for Compliance Services and Programs using CSPD Calendar and eZLabour.
- Prepare and maintain contracts and monthly Business Travel Arrangement
- Prepares and processes expense reimbursements for Speakers
- Supports departmental meetings, including meeting setup and taking minutes.
- Provides general office administrative support (i.e., printing, filing, records maintenance/management, handling incoming mail, coordinating outgoing mail/courier, etc.).
- Processes incoming invoices including electronic coding of invoices to expense accounts, ensures appropriate authorizations are received
- Provides support to the Manager and VP, Education including meeting support, booking of travel, budget, and preparation and processing of expense reimbursements.
- Provides technical support for all webinars and on-line professional development seminars and webcasts including maintenance and set up and operation (e.g., uploading of information to website, uploading webinar content materials, and initiating webinars).
- Works closely with facilitators to ensure timelines are met for webinars / on-line PD.
- Works closely with Membership to maintain member needs for online and webinar administration.
- Provides reception coverage during monthly Membership Services meetings.
- Provides back-up coverage for Events and Regional Programs to order PD materials.
- Consolidates feedback from reviewers for Readability committee (SMEs and internal resources) on readability of government guides (10 – 15 guides updated annually), as required.
- Tracks and records Infoline statistics/metrics (coverage, volumes, and ISQA results)
- Tracks webinar evaluations and reports discrepancies to Manager.
- Provides statistics on online PD seminar and corporate training evaluations.
- Provides statistics on webinar evaluations.
- Prepares monthly “dashboard” report for Compliance Services and Professional Development
- Tracks and records monthly corporate training invoicing and statistics.
- Post-secondary education – University degree or College diploma in business is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an Administrative Assistant role, including minute taking and meeting planning
- Ability to work well independently and strong attention to detail
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Represent the company in a positive and professional image
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Extraordinary customer service: responsive, flexible and effective in dealing with customers.
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Access, Excel, and Powerpoint)