Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Support Supervisor, this position will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks within the Canada Sales & Marketing Support group, including but not limited to supporting the Sales, Marketing and Account Management teams.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Yearly Salary Increases
- Health Spending Account
- Personal Spending Account (e.g. Gym membership discount)
- Company Holiday Parties
- Casual dress code policy
- Perform administrative tasks for Sales & Marketing Support activities that include developing and enhancing key presentations, listing forms, data entry, certifications and supporting the inside sales program.
- Maintain Canada Info email/phone lines; process a high volume of requests via email and phone from internal and external customers.
- Provide administrative support to include sales reports, data consolidation, creating memos, handling correspondence, data entry and other documents as necessary.
- Prepare price proposals and price lists.
- Process samples requests.
- Maintain floor stock agreements to support product forecasts.
- Distribution on Sell sheets, Brochures, Feature Advantage Benefit guide, Product Assortment Guide and Minimum run guides.
- Customer contact information maintenance and handling large customer communications.
- Ability to proof materials/proposals for accuracy and readability.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both French and English, necessary for communication with internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment, characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
- Advanced level skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- SAP experience an asset.
- 6 months of administrative experience in an office environment.