Our client is recognized as one of the most influential organizations in Canada. They continually influence government legislation in their field and are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for.
The incumbent is responsible for administrative support and some customer calls.
- General administration duties: scheduling, drafting documents and correspondence, preparing reports.
- Fields and answers telephone and/or e-mail enquiries requesting information about the organization and membership
- Responsible for collecting and processing membership applications
- Provides reliable, prompt and courteous service to members
- Other duties as assigned
- Extraordinary customer service: flexible and effective in calling and assisting members.
- Proficient computer skills/knowledge of MS Office in Windows including Word and Excel.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken is required.
- Excellent telephone manner.