Company: Our client is one of the most successful financial institutions in Canada. They are consistently ranked highly as a great place to work because they place a high premium on it employees and their development.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts day 1)
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- Target Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Work Perks
- Summer Hours
- Excellent training
- Employee recognition program
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to add a Bilingual Advisor Services Associate to their already talented team of professionals. They are looking for someone who is responsible for providing a very high level of service to internal and external clients. Any advisor/branch inquiries/processing inquiries will be handled to ensure that accurate, efficient service is provided to everyone in a professional manner. The primary function of this role is to provide back-office processing support for company Advisors.
- Providing and processing all documentation relating to accounts: RSP’s, RRIF’s, LIRA’s, LIF’s, Trusts, informal and formal, estate accounts and corporate accounts.
- Enters trade requests (i.e. Buys, Sells, Switches) into the appropriate database.
- Processing transfers in and out, verify setup of new accounts; systematic instructions, withdrawals and de-registrations.
- Process and ensure quality control of accounts (PAC, AWD, purchases, redemptions, transfers, switches) are processed correctly and are up to date.
- Monitors reports monthly in preparation of maturities and interest payments.
- Process all transaction related paperwork such as LOIs, commission rebates, cheque requisitions - as it pertains to specific branch offices/advisors in a timely, efficient and accurate manner.
- Reviews and prepares monthly Nominee Reconciliation.
- Create and review non-financial updates sent to fund companies.
- Provide assistance in back-office software application testing as required.
- Must be fluently bilingual in English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Post-secondary education in business required.
- 2-5 years of experience within the Mutual Fund Industry.
- Completion of CSC/IFIC is an asset (candidate will be expected to obtain within first year of employment – company will pay for this).
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office suite of products, mainly MS Word and Excel.