Our client is a well-established vendor of supplies, apparel and services to a range of industries including healthcare, industrial, automotive and hospitality throughout North-America. They’ve been an industry leader, helping clients maintain the quality of their facilities and public image with quality products and services for over 75 years.
Are you a die-hard, dedicated Sales Hunter who will get excited by the challenge of finding new business and developing your territory? Do you excel at showing prospects just how your product or service is best on the market for their needs, operations or brand image?
This is a fresh opportunity with a new product line and it requires someone who will be dedicated to this 100% business development role, with a strong base salary and rewarding, uncapped commissions structure.
- Base PLUS Commission + Bonus: Uncapped
- Growing company that promotes from within.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Pension plan - matching up to 2%
- Educational Assistant Program
- Training and mentoring
- No weekends or Evenings
- Paid Time Off, Vacations and Holidays
- Car allowance, Laptop
- Prospecting for potential customers and setting up face to face meetings via phone calls, networking, emails, whatever works
- Researching and identifying potential customers and following up on leads to generate new business
- Developing trustworthy, consultative relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- Understanding your prospects business, key concerns and buying patterns to offer improvements using your products and solutions
- Attending industry events to acquire leads and make new contacts
- Following-up selected direct mail campaigns
- Enrolling influencers and decision makers with your presentations and setting up the new contract
- Fluently bilingual (English-French) both oral and written with elevated communications, negotiations and persuasion skills
- 5 or MORE years of experience in outside sales business-to-business (B2B)
- Ability to manage an assigned territory and accounts effectively and autonomously
- Demonstrable track record of new business development and account acquisition success
- Familiarity with Challenge Sales process, a strong asset
- Ability to travel up to 70% within assigned territory (Montreal/Quebec)
- Valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and a dependable vehicle