Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm - (37.5 hrs.)
Salary: $60K-$70K + 5% Target Bonus
Company: Our client is recognized as one of the most influential organizations in Canada. They continually influence government legislation in their field and are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Critical Illness
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Care Plan
- Hospital Plan
- Vision Care
- Dental Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Best Doctors Plan
- RRSP (voluntary)
- Professional Development/Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Paid Days
- Company designated holidays
- Team activities / events
- Casual dress on Fridays
- Company Holiday Parties
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Service Award Program
- Performance Bonus
This position coordinates and administers certification courses in the assigned academic institutions or delivery streams, while ensuring that the organization’s academic standards, policies, and procedures are adhered to. This position also provides support to prospective and registered students.
Through the Certification Inquiry Phone line and the Certification Department Email box, respond to inquiries from students and prospective students with regard to:
- General certification information.
- Course delivery method options.
- Course registration processes.
- The advantages of gaining certification.
- Liaise with educational affiliates who offer the organization’s Certification courses, as well as other external stakeholders, on a regular basis.
- Equitably distribute courses to Online Instructors and ensure timely processing of Instructor Invoices.
- Implement course enrolment increase strategies such as scheduled e-blasts for all public college offerings, increased business development research, increased Benefits of Certification seminars and webinars, production of certification collateral (tool-kit) to assist public colleges in marketing the program, and focus on improvements to the certification sections of the company website.
- Represent the company at events.
- Ensure all Instructors hold at minimum the PCP Certification and are members in good standing and confirm qualifications to institutions.
Coordination of Certification Programs:
Coordinate and manage all aspects of the certification course administration within assigned portfolios including:
- Creating iMIS Meeting Events for each session (set up class/course) and publishing to website.
- Coordinating registrations with Member Services Department.
- Ensuring the course material is available to students when class commences including textbooks, updated course outlines, and student guides.
- Ensuring students and instructors gain access to the education platform required to complete the course.
- Processing Cancellations, Transfers, Refunds, and Rewrites o May upload course marks.
- May issue course transcripts.
- Resolving any student issues or college issues throughout the program.
- Maintaining accounts receivable for institutions within portfolio.
- Contribute to the budgeting process with regard to expected annual registrations within the portfolio (based on historical volumes and knowledge of educational affiliates).
- Run error reports and ensure the integrity of the data entered in iMIS database. Test platform and website upgrades.
- Proficient computer skills/knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Completion of Payroll Compliance Legislation (PCL) course and CSAE 100 course required within the first two years of employment.
- Knowledge of iMIS database would be an asset.
- Experience working with post-secondary schools would be an asset.
- Fluently bilingual is required, English and French, both written and spoken.
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service and Administration.
- Prior database experience.
- Post-secondary education – College diploma.