Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Company: Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market having become a leading shareholder services and advisory firm.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- Employee development
- Excellent chance the position will become permanent
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement
- Excellent training
- Remote, working from home. But is expected to return to office
- Handle multichannel communication with stakeholders which includes but is not limited to inbound, outbound, email, etc.
- Must be able to comprehend key concepts and terms during training of campaigns in order to effectively explain information to shareholders.
- Perform in-depth research to locate contact information for stakeholders.
- Following up with brokers and financial institutions to determine client stock information.
- Communicate key messaging based on each client’s needs.
- Document all call information according to the call center’s standard operating procedures, thus gathering and reporting intelligence as required.
- Meet targets and deadlines based on each individual campaign.
- Report any issues, concerns, objections that materially affect a call campaign immediately to the call centre support group.
- Flexibility to work extra hours as needed during peak season and on priority campaigns.
- Perform administrative duties as needed by Call Centre Management.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Displays excellent critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to speak articulately and professionally, with excellent voice inflection.
- Display good judgement in determining when to escalate calls as needed.
- Detail oriented and has the ability to effectively document comments based on interaction with stakeholders.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken & Written.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- College/university educational background is preferred.