Our client provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians.
- Our client offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
- Not a call center !!! quiet rooms for relaxing
- A beautiful and modern and happy and relaxed work environment
- Dress Code: casual
- They focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
- Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
- They offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
- They have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
- Team lunches and company events
- Staff drinks once a month
They are looking for a Bilingual Client Relations Specialist to join their winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and make a difference/impact in a rapidly growing company.
As a member of the team you will be responsible for handling customer service inbound calls from customers and merchants across Canada including Quebec. You must enjoy working in a team environment and be passionate about providing excellent customer service. The position is located at our head office in downtown Toronto, Canada.
- Provide an outstanding client experience on every call or correspondence
- Answer customer questions about their account in both official languages
- Handle merchant inbound calls and support their processing of applications and agreements
- Assist with a variety of support requirements including merchant on-boarding, online fraud mitigation, account management and implementation of new products and services.
- Fluent in French, both oral and written
- Moderate to basic skills in internet usage and connectivity
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- MS Office