The Bilingual Client Service Representative, Call Centre, is responsible for providing timely, accurate, quality client service to lawyers/paralegal licensees and the general public, as well as to internal departments and external stakeholders. This individual is expected to act as a cross-trained client service resource for the organization’s Licensee Inquiry, Reception, and Complaints Reception lines.
- Vacation pay
- 15 unpaid vacation days
- 3 company paid extra days off
- 35 hour work week
- Work from home
- Excellent training
- Yearly salary review
- Employee recognition bonus
Client Service Delivery
- Provides information to licensees regarding a full range of practice and professional topics and responds to service and process inquiries (status changes, address changes, payment options, suspensions, and reinstatements) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Initiates service requests on behalf of licensees and others, forwards callers to other company department staff or outside resources as appropriate, accesses various databases and other resources within the Call Centre, CSC and elsewhere in order to provide comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date information to clients.
- Provides information regarding processes and procedures related to the Complaints function to complainants contacting the organization via telephone (lawyers, licensed paralegals, members of the public, etc.).
- Also assists individuals by explaining the complaints process, determining which Professional Regulation staff have carriage of a complainant’s file and routing calls appropriately, and providing information about other resources where appropriate (both internal and external).
- Acts as a first point of contact and general information resource to a full range of callers.
- Provides information and assistance regarding the various functions and activities of the organization, and forwards callers to the appropriate area.
- Clear, concise, and articulate communication skills in order to assist callers in articulating needs, and to explain detailed information / procedures in an audience appropriate format in both official languages.
- Proficiency in business software ‑ word processing, spreadsheets, databases, e‑mail and the Internet.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 2 years’ client service experience in a high-volume call centre environment.
- Demonstrated experience and solid understanding of superior client service, particularly related to a regulatory and/or professional services perspective.
- Post-secondary education.