Company: Our client is the premier leader their industry. They dominate the market with the largest market share percentage which would not be possible without the great people that work for the firm. With a great family work environment combined with opportunities for personal growth, this organization is consistently ranked among the best to work for. The company is dedicated to continued growth and is looking for a talented individual that will positively contribute to the company’s goals.
- Company-paid Benefit Plan – (starts after 3 months)
- RSP Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Days Off
- Company Holiday Parties
- Performance Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Excellent opportunity for advancement
- Up to three paid volunteer days per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
- Yearly salary reviews
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-9pm (rotating 8 hour shifts)
You will ensure a smooth appraisal management process by monitoring company appraisal requests from start through to completion while delivering a superior client experience. In this role, you will manage the communication, and assignment of work between the company, the lender and the appraisers. Your mandate includes assigning tasks and handling all appraiser and client interactions, keeping them updated so all parties involved can meet contractual expected turnaround time of service delivery.
- Thoroughly review and process appraisal via the company appraisal management platform.
- Effectively communicate with lenders and appraisers by providing status updates, and client support.
- Handle and effectively respond to Appraiser, Applicant or Client’s phone calls and email inquiries regarding appraisal requests.
- Responsible for ensuring each request handled is in accordance with all department policies and procedures as outlined by Senior Management. Thoroughly review each request.
- Effectively communicate with management and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely completion of all requests within company-stated Service-Level Agreement.
- Meet all applicable departmental and employee level metric requirements; (i.e. quality requirements).
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all organizational policies including but not limited to, data, security and health & safety polices.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience.
- Related post-secondary education is an asset.
- Industry experience in any of the following is an asset; business to business services, mortgage processing sector, call center/customer service environment, or professional data entry services.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts between 8am–9pm Monday to Friday.
- Proficient computer skills including competency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Students/Graduates of the RPA/RPAA and Professional Mortgage courses programs are highly desired.