Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Our client provides flexible, affordable, and transparent payment options for Canadians.
- Our client offers an outstanding work environment in a high-growth industry
- Not a call center !!! quiet rooms for relaxing
- A beautiful and modern and happy and relaxed work environment
- Dress Code: casual
- They focus on creating a positive and cohesive team-based environment and aim to have fun doing our jobs!
- Monthly and quarterly team events and social activities
- They offer attractive compensation and benefits, including equity participation
- They have a prime downtown Toronto location near amenities and public transportation
- Team lunches and company events
- Staff drinks once a month
- They are looking for an entry level Collections Representative to assist their clients in getting back on track with their payments and see their accounts to a successful conclusion. The ideal candidate will have a balanced approach to collecting past due accounts while preserving and enhancing the client experience.
- Manages a portfolio of outstanding client debt ensuring all collection activities are completed within guidelines
- Provide an outstanding client experience on every call
- Negotiates and problem solves to create a repayment schedule directly with the client by quickly assessing the file detail, and the client’s ability to repay
- Complete collection phone calls to meet required performance standards
- Handle merchant inbound calls and support their processing of applications and agreements
- Minimum one year of customer service experience and some collections experience
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and independence
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed