Bilingual Consultant Support – 100% REMOTE
Job Location: Mississauga, Work from home to start
Hours: rotating – either 9-5 or 11-8 must be available for both shifts
Our client is a leading distributor of consumer goods with a very fun office culture! They are growing and need to add to their amazing team!
- WORK 100% FROM HOME
- PERMANENT, FULL TIME
- Not a typical call centre! MAINLY EMAILS
- HEALTH BENEFITS!
- 12 DAYS VACATION
- WONDERFUL ENERGY!
- COMPANY GROWING DURING THE PANDEMIC – SOLID FUTURE!
- CANADA TEAM IS NEW AND GROWING!
- ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- Permanent Full time
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service and Consultant Support Representative are to provide exceptional support to Consultants and Customers.
- Confer with consultants or customers via telephone and act as an information resource by giving accurate, complete and timely responses regarding basic inquiries about product, commissions, shipping information, events, policies, and procedures.
- Receive and respond to inquiries from consultants or customers via email and other forms of electronic and non-electronic communication.
- Utilize available resources in order to obtain the goal of single contact resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken in the database utilized by the Consultant Support department.
- Manage the official French-Canadian Facebook page including moderation and approval of all posts.
- Working knowledge of computers and all applicable software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be respectful, cheerful, and pleasant with a helpful attitude
- 1-3 years as a call center agent and/or 6 months’ customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent