Bilingual Credit and Collections Analyst
Location: Milton (100% On Site)
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: Up to $70k plus a $2500 sign on bonus (in lieu of profit sharing).
Our client provides the best quality products with the best value throughout North America. They are a leading distributor and offer a challenging environment for people who have a passion for what they do and provide them with the tools they need for success.
They are currently seeking a qualified candidate who shares their commitment to superior customer service.
- Medical, dental and vision after only 30 days.
- Basic life insurance, disability, and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match, eligible after 30 days.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals, and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Initiate communication with customers to resolve past-due collection balances.
- Respond to a high volume of collections email correspondences from customers.
- Handle 120+ collections customer contacts daily via phone and email.
- Determine appropriate escalation for delinquent collections accounts.
- Support the management of appropriate collections account aging.
- Identify high-risk accounts and notify management.
- Bilingual (English / French) required - 100% fluency in both verbal and written forms.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong phone manner with the ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience in business-to-business environment preferred.
- Minimum one-year experience in collections an asset.
- Call center experience an asset.
- Experience in reconciling accounts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.