Our client is a world leading manufacturer, founded in 1992, manufactures a broad range of
They believe in creating a supportive culture that empowers and encourages our associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork. Enriched with an innovative spirit, high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. They foster a culture that supports professional development, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
- BONUS programs – strong incentive plans
- RRSP Program
- Generous Vacation allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to multiple learning platforms
- Educational Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Beautiful & Bright new offices
- Professional working environment
- People focused organization
- Opportunity for growth
- Dynamic Team
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Answer inbound calls and respond to email inquiries from B2B customers relating to client’s entire product portfolio.
- Receive and process product orders and order changes from Internal and External customers v
- Answer level 1 technical inquiries from internal and external customers
- Review and analyze customer warranty repair requests/claims to ensure compliance to warranty guidelines
- Work closely with sales and marketing to support various initiatives, including marketing email blasts, dream designer program, lead generation and follow-up, etc.
- Update and maintain a variety of reports for management and department’s use
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English (both written and spoken).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service- Order Management
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Managing multiple priorities, effective judgment and time management.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.