Our client is a medical company in Mississauga.
- Permanent- full time Monday to Friday 9-5 or 10-6
- Medical, Dental + Bonuses!
- 4 weeks’ vacation!
- Dynamic Environment and growth within company
- Family Knit Group! Great team! You are not just another number
- Making a difference in people’s lives; helping patients
- Company employs 20,000 people worldwide
- Reward and recognition programs! Gift cards and cash
The Bilingual Customer Care Administrator is primarily responsible for the intake of new end users. Administrators are the first point of contact for clinicians, new, and existing end-users submitting requests for samples through various modes of communication. In addition, the Administrator coordinates and prepares the set up of campaigns for the Consumer Care team within the CRM system. Quality data collection, distribution of new lead opportunities, and investigation of claims for complaint resolution also falls within the responsibilities of the Administrator role. The Administrator role will also provide support to Customer Service on an as needed basis.
- Respond to clinician and consumer sample requests and concerns via phone, email, and letters in a prompt manner according to established service metrics
- Resolve end-user issues in accordance with established department guidelines. Investigate, analyze and assure appropriate departments are notified for resolution and corrective action
- Use Coloplast systems and information processes to answer, log, distribute and follow up all inquiries and caller issues in accordance with established department procedures
- Accurately and thoroughly document each new end-user profile in Coloplast systems according to standard department procedures. Responsible for data quality, including self audit of work
- Communicates and works as a team with the field sales representatives and consumer care team to meet and exceed overall sales objectives
- Reporting as needed on data quality, campaign metrics, etc.
- Other duties as assigned including answering incoming Customer Service calls and processing orders.
- Highly structured approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work well in cross-functional teams, independent yet a team player
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- 2- 3 years customer service experience
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Quick/Accurate computer input skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is mandatory