Location: North York (Hybrid, Working 3 days a week in office)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: $55K-$60K + Up to 6% Bonus
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. They are consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in Canada. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a dynamic Bilingual Customer Relations Coordinator to join their talented team of professionals.
Communication and relationship builder between company dealers, owners, industry enthusiasts and the company. Manage contacts and inquiries to assist dealers/customers and enhance the company brand.
- Communicate with dealers (English and French) and internal departments to obtain relevant information toward resolution and/or answer inquiries.
- Proper departments and staff are consulted, and inquiries are answered expeditiously and within reasonable time frames.
- Regular monitoring of open cases is necessary to ensure timely opening and closing of Service Request (SR) tickets.
- Respond to inquiries and concerns in English or French by telephone, letter, fax, email, or walk-ins. Respond to communication from the Government, law firms, and consumer protection agencies on matters relating to company products/policies. Prioritize tasks giving precedence to urgent cases to mitigate negative experiences, buy-backs or legal situations.
- Assist and participate in corporate shows and special events as required.
- Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Post-secondary education. Post secondary education an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience doing internal and external Customer Service.
- Computer literate.
- Technical aptitude.
- Mechanically inclined.