As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, their mission is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients.
- A family environment with very low turnover
- Not a call center- very low call volume
- 3 weeks vacation
- Company events!
- Full Benefits
- Process orders coming in via fax, e-mail or telephone and for customers according to specific requirements, including bundling & consignment orders, free of charge deliveries, returns etc.
- Process stock deliveries to sales representatives in Region, as well as inventory transfers
- Monitor the complete delivery processes (e.g. Distribution Center and/or carrier).
- Arrange special deliveries on request.
- Control and send out invoices.
- File ordering documents and related records.
- Handle service complaints from customers and/or sales representatives.
- Follow-up short term consignment stocks with customers and sales representatives
- Respond to questions from sales representatives, pharmacists, nurses and/or doctors about orders, deliveries, product availability etc.
- Handle backorders.
- Bilingual is mandatory (English/French)
- Computer literate (e-mail, Microsoft Office); SAP and EDI experience is an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service - preferably in the medical field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Telephone skills
- Dynamic and hard working
- Driven by objectives and able to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills