Our client is a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial tools, household hardware and security products with offices throughout North America and internationally. They are growing their Customer Service team to cater to increasing market demand and looking for a resourceful, reliable, productive individual who will take pride in their brand and exceed customer expectations.
- Generous Salary and 3 weeks’ vacation!!!
- Medical, Dental, Vision – A) 100% company paid
- RSP matched up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase program.
- Employee purchase program (high discounts)
- Holiday parties, pot lucks, quarterly lunches and celebration events
- Special Interest/Employee engagement clubs
- Guest Speaker presentations
- PERKOPOLIS discount program on gyms, travel, entertainment and more!
The successful candidate will act as a key contributor to the Customer Service team by maintaining a high level of service and support to existing customers.
- Serve as the primary contact for corporate customer orders, requests and service requirements, with a commitment to providing superior support and brand representation
- Provide product recommendations and suggested to the existing customer base
- Work closely with internal personnel and distributors to understand customer needs
- Resolve customer needs and challenges in an efficient and professional manner
- Process all B2B customer orders in enterprise order management system
- Work with team members to proactively eliminate errors and inefficiencies and offer recommendations for process and policy improvements
- Handle warranty and returns issues with customers
- Coordinate delivery/shipping details with customers and provide updates if needed
- Develop interpersonal skills to help cultivate strong relationships with team members, customers and related departments
- Participate in training and company learning opportunities
- Bilingual (French/English) oral and written
- Ability to multi-tasks in a high call volume environment
- Reliable, flexible, organizational and analytical
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) in a professional and courteous manner
- Capable of making decisions and following through on team tasks
- Ability to thrive within a team environment and autonomously
- Ability to rapidly assimilate marketing programs, product knowledge and company policies and procedures
- Keyboard/data entry speed of at least 30 words/min.
- SAP experience is an asset