Our client is a multi-national organization and successful leader in the Medical Technology and Devices field for over 50 years. They engage a committed team of energetic, smart, productive employees.
If you want to go to a job that you love each day; and work with a great team; this is the place for you!
- Competitive salary+ Corporate and Personal Performance Bonuses
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Healthcare Spending Account. Starting Day 1
- Permanent position- extensive growth potential into sales, marketing, management positions!
- RRSP, TFSA contribution
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Company stock purchase program
- Dry cleaning service
The Customer Service Agent is required to represent the company in a positive and professional manner in all dealings with external and internal customers.
- Accurately process customer orders received by telephone, email and EDI; Provide acknowledgement and confirmation of receipt to the customer
- Respond in a professional and enthusiastic manner to all customer inquiries via phone and email regarding product information, pricing, availability, delivery dates, shipping, product returns, credits, and general administrative issues
- Record customer experience feedback, as well as analyze root cause to identify trends and improve service provided to customers
- Provide back-up coverage for receptionist as required, ensuring all switchboard and reception tasks are handled efficiently and effectively during that time
- Actively manage open sales orders to ensure timely shipments and invoices/accurate sales/proactive communication to customers
- Bilingualism (French and English) required
- Minimum two years working experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in the medical field is an asset
- Ability to quickly build and maintain strong customer relationships over phone and email
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A solid working knowledge of computer systems (Outlook, Excel, Word