Our client is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of commercial and residential décor products. Their strength is their ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products through a global federation of partners and distributers. They set new standards in Research, Design and Technology, by harnessing the creative talents of their international employees, and developing market-leading brands, products and services.
They are looking for a customer-focused, capable and efficient Bilingual Customer Service professional to help support their expanding customer market.
- Well-established company and brand
- Closely-knit, dedicated team, social events
- New building, well lit, scent-free environment
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare spending account
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- Tuition reimbursement
Location: Brampton and also work from home
Hours: hours of either 8:30am – 5:00pm or 9:30am – 6:00pm
As the first point of contact for customer inquiries, CSRs must be knowledgeable in all products, programs, and processes while maintaining core values and customer support strategies.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and/or email inquiries to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary.
- Perform a range of customer service activities including: order entry, order inquiries, processing of returns, remakes, repairs, parts and credit notes associated with existing orders, resolve challenges, answer product questions, and escalate dealer complaints as necessary.
- Follow up to ensure all support requests are resolved quickly and satisfactorily
- Follow policies and processes established while recognizing and offering suggestions to improve sales, product quality and customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all customers, team members and supporting departments
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Aptitude to learn and utilize with a high degree of accuracy the various systems
- Proficiency in any of the following, an asset: SAP, SFDC, ININ, Direct Connect, Direct Web Intranet, online chat
- Engage in ongoing training and education to meet the established outlined objectives.
- Meet or exceed all department established goals and objectives.
- Bilingual: Ability to communicate professionally in French and English, verbally and in written format
- 3+ years previous experience in a customer service type role
- Experience working in a PRODUCT manufacturing and/or distribution environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Works well with others, takes time to help customers and co-workers achieve their objectives and goals.
- Follow Through- Absolutely reliable and always follow through in resolving all support requests timely and to completion ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening skills with ability to establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks.
- Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude, proactive and engaged with co-workers and customers.
- Builds successful partnerships through mutual trust and thoughtful feedback.