Family owned company in the fashion Industry that gained their reputation for quality and built itself a household name in Europe. They provide high quality leisure products that not only look good but also enhances a wearer’s lifestyle.
This position is a combination of CSR and Admin and for a candidate who likes to wear many hats!
- Family oriented and happy work environment
- Very low call volume
- Combination of CSR and Admin
- Monday to Friday – day shifts
- Stable company, in business for over 20 years
- Staff discounts!!
- Family environment
- Open door policy
- Handling incoming orders by phone, fax and email
- Assist customers and sales reps providing accurate information about our products and services
- Support end consumers with online shopping
- Provide information by answering questions and requests (via phone/email/IM)
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft office software
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- 2-5 years of customer service/order management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the field