Bilingual Customer Service/ Customer Service Generalist
Location: Kitchener, ON-HYBRID
Hours: Monday-Friday-8:30am-5:00pm, 40 hrs. a week, Full-Time, Perm
Salary: Up to $55K
Our client is a leading distributor for industrial hardware products in North America committed to meeting the needs of their customers, quickly and completely.
They are looking for someone bilingual and enthusiastic and productive, to join their Customer Service team. This individual will support customers by phone, fax, web, email.
- Medical, Dental, Vision – 100% company paid!
- Defined Benefits plan, Short/Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pro-employee development culture
- Interest free computer purchase plan
- Family oriented environment, close-knit team
- Holidays events and celebrations, such as: Huge Xmas party Valentines Day Desert Day, Thanksgiving Day Lunch
- Special catered lunches Summer BBQ
- Tim Hortons coffee, food, and social days!
- Recreation Area: TV, ping pong table, computers, kitchenette
- Provide high-quality Customer Service by phone, fax, web, email, and occasionally, at the retail counter
- Assist customers in understanding the range and application of their broad product offerings
- Continuously expand and research product and or relevant industry knowledge to be shared with customers or co-workers
- Follow up on customer inquires in a timely manner if a response is not readily available
- Collaborate with the customer account managers and other relevant teams, respond to customer needs
- Manage call queues and product back orders and process product returns
- Review queues for prioritized sales orders, self-assign sales orders, pick sale orders, and prepare sale orders for shipping.
- Retrieve stock for packaging, package product, and put away product. Ensure managed locations are tidy and that inventory is accurate.
- Ensure orders are accurate and that shipments are well-constructed.
- Provide feedback and observations that enable continuous improvement in services and process
- Communicate escalations, special needs, and sales opportunities to appropriate internal departments and/or representatives
- Verify all customer and order information for accuracy and compliance in complex order entry systems.
- Fluently Bilingual (French and English, oral and written)
- Articulate, professional business communications (oral/written) and excellent listening skills
- Problem solving skills to resolve customer issues
- Shares improvement ideas. Participates in a culture of continuous improvement
- Detailed, accurate, and quality oriented
- Basic proficiency in use of computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Able to rapidly accumulate company, product and industry knowledge required to provide premium customer service.
- Adaptable to changes in priorities, processes, and team dynamics
- Interacts well with people in general, collaborative, team player