- LIFE, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT ($5000 per year)Benefits start immediately - start 1st of the following month (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION)
- Vacation: 3 weeks vacation prorated
- 20 sick days per year
- Family environment
Our client proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. They deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day.
Responsible for ensuring that the customer service associates are properly trained, coached, motivated and mentored to succeed in displaying a professional service attitude and an eagerness to serve all customers. The Manager focuses the team on client growth and retention through the delivery of outstanding customer service for both our internal and external customers. They ensure that department and company goals are communicated, executed and met.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that incoming customer service calls and outgoing sales calls are conducted in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Oversees day-to-day workflow of Customer Service Associates.
- Creates a high quality team environment that promotes achievement of common goals by establishing and implementing performance, service and quality standards and providing feedback and direction to ensure productivity levels meet or exceed standards.
- Leverages standard operating procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations to improve customer retention and drive base business growth.
- Responsible for staffing, training, coaching, development, and performance management of customer service staff. Conducts performance reviews and provide ongoing performance feedback. Addresses individual and team performance issues as they are identified.
- Monitors inbound call volume and oversees offline functions within the department.
- Ensures all outbound calls are appropriately assigned and completed as scheduled.
- Coaches and mentors assigned staff regarding employee issues, customer service processes and techniques, and strategies to assess overall customer needs leading to increased revenue. Provides training or resources as appropriate.
- Provides Customer Service Associates with daily assistance with customer problem resolution and in managing escalated customer calls, striving for one call resolution.
- Maintains market awareness, ensuring marketing trends and insights are utilized during client interactions to drive growth.
- Delivers revenue growth by leveraging quarterly marketing programs, identified void categories and suggested orders to engage the client in upsell opportunities.
- This position reports to the Director, Client Retention and Growth.
- This position has direct reports; Customer Service Associates.
- Ability to coach, develop and lead a team of Customer Service Associates in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to flex and multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills to include professional phone protocol
- Team oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated personal drive and sense of urgency, results-oriented
- Ability to manage both the needs of the business and employees
- Strong understanding of interdepartmental relationships in order to collaborate across the organization
- Experience with call center telephony systems including user interface monitoring and phone sets
- Ability to identify and enforce accountability to operations
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Thinks Strategically – Focuses on the future and creates direction
- Raises the Bar – Take smart risks and sets high expectations
- Knows the Business – Has strong business judgment, prioritizes, and is decisive
- Simplifies the Agenda – Takes an enterprise view and helps others connect the dots
- Influences with Impact – Influences through action, and communicates effectively
- Manages Courageously – Embraces change and manages conflict
- Leverages Diversity - Promotes inclusion and leverages differences
- Develops Others - Develops capabilities and inspires commitment
- Drives for Results – Focuses on the end result and does the right thing
- Takes Action – Plays offense and moves with speed
- Works with Others – Plays as a team and achieves excellence together
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer-centric environment.
- Considerable skills in management, people development, and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to focus & manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of current computer systems and proficiency in Excel and spreadsheets essential.
- Strong analytical and process management skills.