- Full and comprehensive benefits plan including: Medical/Dental, Disability, Life Insurance and Massage
- Handling Key Accounts
- Company Holiday PartieS
- Quarterly Team Target Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Business Casual dress code policy
- Not a call centre environment!
- Profit Sharing
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for communicating with English and French-speaking customers, determining their needs, entering their orders, and handling customer complaints as they arise. This position will build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services.
- Assess a customers’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate material for the required application.
- Take orders from customers and accurately enter the orders into the computer system for production.
- Promote the full product line and suggest items that would complement their existing order.
- Handle customer complaints as they arise, escalating to the appropriate individual as deemed necessary.
- Estimate or quote prices, completion dates, and delivery dates.
- Review orders to ensure accuracy.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, and another research.
- Maintain contacts and relations with major accounts.
- Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts.
- Relay customer suggestions for company products to management.
- Identify and be aware of potential new customers.
- Answer external and internal phone calls and transfer calls to the appropriate departments.
- Fluently bilingual English/French – Spoken and Written.
- 2-3 years of related Order Management/Customer Service experience with some exposure to sales.
- High School graduate. Post-secondary is considered an asset.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge and communicate that knowledge effectively to customers.
- Demonstrated time management skills.