Our client provides the best quality Industrial products throughout North America. They have been in business for over 50 years! They are a leading distributor with over 2,000 employees and they offer a challenging fast-paced environment for people who have a passion for what they do and provide them with the tools they need for success.
- A positive, well-balanced work environment
- Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First Class fitness center
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- On-site café and outdoor patio
- Assist all clients’ inbound and outbound calls/emails
- Receive and process orders and order changes from Internal and External customers via telephone, fax, email
- Maintain confidential information for client accounts
- Determine customer needs through effective questioning and evaluate need for call escalation
- Execute customer fulfillment requests through contact with appropriate departments, ie. Suppliers, Vendors.
- Bilingual (English / French)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Professional customer service phone manner and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office