Our client is a world leader in medical device manufacturing and distribution. They are committed to improving the quality of life for their customers and dedicated to providing stellar customer service.
- Established company
- Dental, Medical, Vision paid 100%
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Benefits, plus short/long term disability
- Group Life Insurance (4 times the annual salary)
- Tuition reimbursement (upon approval)
- Social committee and events
- Open door management team
- 3 weeks vacation PLUS 5 personal/vacation days
This position is responsible for consistently serving customers through various platforms including calls, emails, and online services. They will be responsible for upholding the values and culture of the department through positivity and teamwork. As an active team member, they will act as a support system for internal and external customers.
- Serve the customer better than anyone else. Serve with passion, purpose, and excellence to foster relationships and trust.
- Accurately identify customer requirements, expectations and work on resolving issues.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Develop relationships to address customer needs by involving the right people at the right time.
- Log customer calls and complaints on a daily basis.
- Efficiently utilize department approved knowledge base resources and applications to acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Bilingual English/French is a requirement;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent phone etiquette;
- Previous experience where attention to detail is necessary for job success;
- Professionalism in appearance, demeanor, and communication;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven record of exceeding customer’s expectation in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum 2 years customer service experience preferred.