Our client is a global advanced medical technology leader with a mission to help improve people’s lives after traumatic injuries supporting healthcare professionals all over the world.
The CSR is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. They assist with product orders, errors, complaints, account questions, billing, cancellations and other queries.
Service and Support
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email & mail.
- Verify account information.
- Receive all main line incoming calls and transfer to appropriate person / dept
- Assist with placement of orders, returns/credits or exchanges.
- Assist customer service manager in ensuring highest service quality
- Liaise with Purchasing in head office regarding product substitutions, backorder & drop ship orders.
- Mail out invoice and statement
- Back up responsibilities to other Customer Service Representatives during vacation or sick leave.
- Receive and process faxed orders electronically & manual fax the confirmations to customers
- Receive, confirm and process orders electronically
- Receive and process Telephone orders & confirm verbally
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Inform customer of published deals and promotions where applicable.
- Review outstanding invoices on monthly statements
- Contact customers by phone/fax/email with overdue invoices for collection purposes
- Respond to customer product inquiries and feedback
- Manage product complaints process (receive report, clarify, process in system, obtain RA, follow returns procedures)
- Coordinate and complete steps of product recall procedure
- Excellent business oral and written communications skills (English/French)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Windows, SAP, AS 400, an asset
- Ability to multi-task, to meet deadlines
- Work effectively as priorities are changing