Established in the 1950s, our client is a leading product and service provider specializing in industrial tools, systems and equipment. They have over 200 distributors across Canada supported by a nationwide sales, distribution and service network. They are committed to providing high-quality, state-of-the-art, efficient products for customers, while saving them money and respecting the environment.
The Customer Service Representative is responds to incoming customer calls relating to parts or machines and process customer orders. In this role, you will listen to and resolve customer needs in a manner that elevates their overall customer experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension Plan and RSP matched by company 3%
- Excellent salary and great place to work
- Life Insurance. STD, LTD
- Gym membership with Goodlife
- Tuition reimbursement
- North American Training Academy
- Holiday parties and other monthly social events
- Open door management that promotes employee trust and autonomy
- Handle incoming calls related to parts, service & equipment, pricing and delivery options.
- Receive and process orders and quotations from Customers, Product Mgrs and Sales Reps
- Take note of shipping customer’s shipping priorities
- Coordinate order process with warehouse and shipping companies.
- Direct calls to other appropriate departments as required
- Maintain strong relations with internal/external customers while supporting their needs
- Identify opportunities to promote products or services or make recommendations.
- Handle product returns in accordance with the company policy.
- Strive to resolve frustrated customer issues quickly and courteously, without escalation
- Research availability of products and follow up on back orders
- Mechanical aptitude and background is an asset
- Attention to detail, with strong listening and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Familiarity with programs such as: BPCS, Shop On Line or DocMine, are an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3 – 5 years of similar experience in a Customer Service or Inside Sales role
- Experience with customer service and order management in the mining, industrial or construction industry, a strong asset