Our client is a leader in the Medical Industry, and they have been in business for over 45 years.
- A FAMILY ENVIRONMENT
- OWNED PRIVATELY BY A FAMILY WHO LIVES IN TORONTO
- PEOPLE ENJOY WORKING THERE- RELAXED ENVIROMENT
- NOT MICROMANANGED!
- NOT A CALL CENTER – only 10 calls a day mainly email
- TEAM HOLIDAY FUNCTIONS
- Answer telephones, receive and distribute emails/fax/mail,
- Process domestic and international orders,
- Log and follow up on customer complaints and inquiries,
- Maintain database of client and product information,
- Accounts receivable including the collection of past due payments,
- Accounts payable, maintain adequate inventory of all goods,
- Enter incoming payments into computer and prepare deposits,
- Source and book all company travel requirements,
- Assist with sales and marketing campaigns.
- 2-5 years of customer service experience
- Must be proficient with the use of a personal computer (PC) and associated software (Windows, MS Office, Gsuite, CRM, ERP, EDI, etc.).
- Essential skills include document use, numeracy, writing, working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organization, significant use of memory and continuous learning.