Our client provides the best quality products with the best value throughout North America. They are a leading distributor with over 2,000 employees and they offer a challenging fast-paced environment for people who have a passion for what they do and provide them with the tools they need for success.
Customer service is number one for our client and because of their continued expansion; they currently seek a qualified candidate who share their vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
- A positive, well-balanced work environment
- Full benefit coverage – medical, dental, vision, life
- RRSP with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 bonus programs
- Assist all clients’ inbound and outbound calls/emails
- Maintain confidential information for client accounts
- Determine customer needs through effective questioning and evaluate need for call escalation
- Execute customer fulfillment requests through contact with appropriate departments, ie. Suppliers, Vendors.
- Bilingual (English / French).
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Professional customer service phone manner and ability to work independently
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.