Our client is a fast-paced organization at the leading edge of its industry and helps enhance any culinary experience with its diversified lines of innovative products.
This is a position is divided into 50% administrative and 50% customer service.
the selected candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination of all activities within the order fulfilment process.
- Fantastic company culture! Fun & Dynamic working environment
- Company organized employee events: bbq’s xmas parties
- Stable industry with growth opportunities and low turnover
- Highly competitive Salary
- Benefits begin on day 1 of employment – medical and dental 100% paid by employer extended healthcare +Employer RRSP contributions
- Yearly Salary Increases
- Health Spending Account
- Personal Spending Account (E.g. Gym membership discount)
- Company Holiday Parties
- Casual dress code policy
- Provide exceptional customer service by taking, expediting and following up on customer orders, returns, debit memos, deductions and failed invoices for an assigned geographic region
- Review and price customer orders for an assigned geographic region; contact customers when there will be a difference in price from their order to the company’s invoicing
- Communicate with customers and other departments on orders status to research, problem solve, analyze and resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to manage warehouse shipping capacity prioritization
- Work closely with the Graphics Department to process custom print orders
- Work closely with the Master Data Department to keep customer information updated and accurate
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as needed
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service field a must
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written
- SAP experience an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and make sound decisions without immediate supervision
- Ability to maintain composure and adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced, customer-focused work environment, characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office with intermediate level in excel