Our client, one of 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada, provides a competitive benefits package, which includes an incentive plan, a pension plan, and health benefits, etc.
If you are interested and wish to join their dynamic team, please forward your resume today!
- Excellent Salary + BONUS
- Excellent Benefit package!! Medical/Dental/Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuous Improvement Programs!
- $600 for Gym Memberships
- Employee assistance programs
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment with little bureaucracy
- Hard work is recognized and rewarded
- 50 Best Managed Companies
- Fast growing organization
Responsible for coordinating front line customer orders and inquiries. This person will be expected to closely monitor customer orders/requests and pro-actively communicate updates and changes to customers. This person will work closely with Sales, Product Managers, Product Coordinators and Business Services to ensure timely response, delivery of orders and resolve issues that may arise during the ordering and delivery process. This person will be expected to run and analyze several system generated reports as a part of their normal daily and weekly responsibilities to help make necessary internal communications and follow-ups. Individual may also be required to work on special projects and be involved in regular support tasks for the company outside of their regular responsibilities as Customer Service Representative.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and follow-up skills.
- A creative thinker able to set priorities and contribute to a high-performance team culture.
- Superior ability to problem solve, make decisions, handle pressure, work with a sense of urgency.
- Detailed oriented, proven analytical skills and able to multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial individual, dynamic, professional, self-motivated with leadership skills.
- Ability to support and build strong partnership and relationship with the commercial team.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Superior interpersonal and emotional intelligence
- Bilingual French and English would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in customer service
- University degree. Specialization in administration or marketing would be an asset.
- Experience working with SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards environment.