Our client is a global manufacturer of Medical equipment, a leader in their Industry.
The Customer Service Representative (“CSR”) position is a bilingual position which acts as ambassador and first voice of The Company to serve the customers. The CSR ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in response to queries on products and services.
- Medical (100%) Dental (100%) RRSP (6% contribution)
- $3000 Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 personal days
- + 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Not a call center! Mainly emails
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Respond to customer enquiries and investigate issues regarding product, pricing, service and delivery in a timely manner. Follow-up with customers on all on-going issues in order to maintain a Diamond Standard of service that matches our products.
- Organize workflow to meet customer expectations.
- Update Service and Repair orders, from preparing estimates through to invoicing.
- Maintain accurate customer records by updating account information in SAP, CRM and customer files.
- Enter or create and forward quotations to management for approval as required.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments as required.
- Log complaints within the Complaint Handling System in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Remain current on new product lines, product changes and promotions.
- Follow-up with customers on overdue competitive trade-ins and The Company’s trades that have not been returned to The Company in a timely manner.
- SAP testing as needed.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French)– a must.
- A minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software package (SAP experience preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet business needs.
- Service oriented – understands the value of the customer and works to fulfill the company’s commitment to service.
- Must be able to communicate and interface in a proactive and service minded manner with internal and external customers.
- Understands the value of teamwork learns and lives by the company’s values.