Our client is an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques. They have plants throughout the US, Canada and Mexico. They are a stable, well respected company in their industry as they listen and respond well to customers' needs. They are looking for a Permanent / Full time Bilingual Customer Service Representative ( English/French) to join their winning team.
- A competitive salary
- Health benefits
- RRSP Plan and Profit Sharing
- Extensive training
- 2.5 weeks’ vacation to start (100 hours)
- Multi-task to perform daily inside sales work (answer phone calls, enter orders, provide technical advice on product related issues, etc.)
- Enter standard order and quotation requests into order entry system.
- Maintain an exemplary customer service/problem solving attitude and handle difficult customer situations to our customer's satisfaction. Escalate issues when necessary.
- Increase sales by proactively providing alternative product offerings or solutions to external customers as appropriate.
- Act as a technical resource regarding style, size, application, mounting, etc. for standard Gemini products with the goal of increasing sales and customers satisfaction.
- Aid in communication between internal customers such as production, accounting, etc. and external customers.
- Assist Customer Service Manager with requested duties.
- All other duties as needed for the benefit of the group or organization.
- Two years post high school education and two years’ work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to fluently write and speak French to communicate with customers.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers, build interpersonal relationships, and provide outstanding customer service.
- Good mechanical aptitude and abilities required.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a Customer Service and Sales team.
- Well organized, with good numerical skills and a familiarity with computer database usage and internet file transfer.
- Ability to handle high volume of incoming calls, manage workflow and deal with problem customers as required.