- Salary: $39K to $40K- may go to $43K Total salary approx. $45K
- $500/$700 quarterly bonus paid on based on outbound calls on growth and retention
- Average of $250 is obtained so $1000 yr
- 9:30 to 6pm with a half an hour lunch may do 9-5:30
Our client proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. They deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day.
This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in a professional manner. Handle incoming calls with the objective of one-call resolution. Facilitate and resolve issues with discrepancies and/or customer complaints to ensure consistent customer satisfaction. Responsible for auditing company service programs to ensure compliance with 100% follow up through customer call backs.
- Handling incoming orders from b2b customers -approx. 30 inbound calls per day- 40 emails and approx. 70 -90 orders per day
- Manage the Case Queue in Sales Force (create new cases, close cases)
- Call and process electronic or telephone orders (E orders, Pre-call)
- Phones/Customer Service – includes Pre-call
- Check Market Center general email box
- Prepare ship route for processing (printing, posting)
- Manager the No-Buy list
- Service call back
- Service Dispatch
- Place work order for service calls
- Process refunds
- Additional responsibilities as requested
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience preferred.
- MS Office Experience with proficiency in Excel required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills required.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, with strong organizational skills are required