Our client has been in business for well over 50 years and has earned the reputation of being a leading edge producer and distributor of industrial and residential building/decor products. They have offices in the Central, Eastern and Western regions and placing a high priority on employee engagement and satisfaction.
This individual will process customer orders, prepares correspondence and focus on customer needs to ensure their satisfaction. He/She is dedicated to growing themselves, their team and the organization.
- Established company, over 50 years in business
- Dental and Medical Plan (90%)
- High tech work space
- Pension plan
- Enter orders and back-orders accurately, with required notes and confirm with customer
- Be the internal and external Bilingual Customer advocate at all times
- Answer calls promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Meet or exceed Customer’s expectations
- Follow up on all orders promptly within company standards
- Provide a high level of professionalism through strong product knowledge
- Learn and use Customer Service systems and procedures
- Work with other related departments to support customer needs
- Provide positive input on issues and problem resolution
- Attend and complete Customer Service training programs
- Minimum 3 years telephone Customer Service/Call Centre experience, preferably in a distribution environment
- Familiar with Online Order Entry (and back-order entries) from live inventory (immediately updated)
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to own solutions to problems and create positive work environment
- Computer literacy, strong keyboarding and internet navigation skills in a Windows-based environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bilingualism an asset but not required