Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
Company: Our client is a leading technology company in their field of specialty. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and purchase options. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented individual to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- Vision plan
- Chiropractic plan/option
- Free parking
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
Your objective will be to support new and/or our client’s existing customer base within your assigned regional areas. This will also include supporting the sales/service teams with respect to the processing/execution of orders in association with their corporate partner.
- Provide superior customer service by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Build, manage and maintain positive business relationships through open and interactive communication including emailing and inbound/outbound calls.
- Embrace change in a fast-paced, performance driven team environment.
- Coordinate with appropriate teams the timely resolution of all customer issues.
- Process customer orders accurately based on specifications and terms (e.g. Enterprise or Government accounts) within a timely manner.
- Provide post-sales support.
- Deal with conflict resolution with emphasis on customer retention.
- Excellent active listening and communications skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to deal with customers tactfully and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized, ability to multitask and prioritize to optimize results.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong computer skills (Windows and Internet navigation) and comfortable working with wireless devices.
- Punctual and committed to work schedules.
- Bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
Minimum 1-year customer service experience.
- High school graduate.