Our client is a world’s foremost manufacturers of commercial and residential décor products. Their strength is our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products through a global federation of partners and distributors. They set new standards in Research, Design and Technology harnessing the creative talents of their international employees, developing market leading brands, products and services.
They offer are looking for a customer-focused, capable and efficient Bilingual Customer Service professional to join their team, as they grow and support their expanding customer market.
- Well-established company and brand
- Closely-knit, dedicated team, social events
- New building, well lit, scent-free environment
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare spending account
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- Tuition reimbursement
As the first point of contact for customer inquiries, CSRs must be knowledgeable in all products, programs, process while maintaining core values and customer support strategies.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and/or email inquiries to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary.
- Perform a range of customer service activities including: order entry, order inquiries, processing of returns, remakes, repairs, parts and credit notes associated with existing orders, resolve challenges, answer product questions, and escalate dealer complaints as necessary.
- Follow up to ensure all support requests are resolved quickly and satisfactorily
- Follow policies and processes established while recognizing and offering suggestions to improve sales, product quality and customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all customers, team members and supporting departments
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Aptitude to learn and utilize with a high degree of accuracy the various systems
- Proficiency in any of the following, an asset: SAP, SFDC, ININ, Direct Connect, Direct Web Intranet, online chat
- Engage in ongoing training and education to meet the established outlined objectives.
- Meet or exceed all department established goals and objectives.
- Bilingual: Ability to communicate professionally in French and English, verbally and in written format
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Works well with others, takes time to help customers and co-workers achieve their objectives and goals.
- Follow Through- Absolutely reliable and always follow through in resolving all support requests timely and to completion ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening skills with ability to establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks.
- Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude, proactive and engaged with co-workers and customers.
- Builds successful partnerships through mutual trust and thoughtful feedback.
- 3+ years previous experience in a customer service type role
- Experience working in a PRODUCT manufacturing and/or distribution environment