Location: Mississauga: Hurontatio St. & Matheson Blvd. West- 2 days in office and 3 from home
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm (8:30am-4:30pm for training)
Salary: Base up to $50-$52 + $6000 Bonus
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry and is consistently highly rated as one of the best places to work. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dedicated and dynamic individual to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Personal Days Off
- Birthday Off
- Company Social Events
- Employee development
- One paid volunteer day per year to engage in a charitable cause of choice
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement
- December 24th – day off
- Educational assistance
In this role, you will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls in a professional and prompt manner. You will be a full-cycle customer service professional that is also very proficient at dealing with various order entry duties.
- Handling Medical Product orders by phone(30% )email (70%)and and email
- Handling around 30 calls per day and 75 orders per day
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Assists customers on general product information, lead times, product availability, ship dates, freight rates, tracing shipments and providing proof of deliveries.
- Verifies all orders for accurate pricing and terms before order entry.
- Enters orders accurately within one day of receipt. This includes change orders, electronic orders, cancellations and credit memos.
- Sends Customer Order Acknowledgements to customers within one day of order entry.
- Maintains daily contact with customers; handles requests in a prompt, efficient manner and communicate/ coordinate with internal departments.
- Prepares process and maintains all Return Authorizations and Product Service Reports within two days of receipt and monitor for timely resolution and closure.
- Issues UPS call tags and arranges truck pick-ups for product returns and on-going follow-up until product is received at the warehouse.
- Processes Customer Satisfaction Complaint Handling forms within two days of receipt.
- Forwards customer requests for literature to sales force, as required.
- Works flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
- Can handle a busy environment
- Ability to perform data entry and communicate electronically with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer literacy; familiarity with information technology concepts, personal computers, Microsoft Office applications.
- CRM experience.
- Ability to deal effectively with all internal customers and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Fluently Bilingual (French/English) – Spoken and Written.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in full cycle Customer Service.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years’ experience in Order Entry.