Salary: up to $57K + 5% Bonus
Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French)
Position Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM – 5PM can be flexible on hours: 7:30 to 4pm or 10:30-6
Job Location: Mississauga
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Our client is an international leader in the fields of medical and safety technology. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of intimate customer care and quality, consistent innovation, employee engagement and professionalism.
- Work from home: 100% during COVID and also after home and office
- Benefits: Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks' vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce
- Additional/Voluntary Insurance
- Education & Training
- Health center and gym
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Special Assistance
- Time Away
- Workplace Wellness
The purpose of this position is to provide World Class customer service for English and French speaking customers.
- Order Management: entering all customer orders, other orders and related order entry functions as directed by the Business Operations Manager. Enter all assigned data in an accurate and timely manner, including maintenance of the contacts database.
- Ensure accurate contract review on all orders to be processed and monitor each step of the order process to completion, from first inquiry to delivery of product.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on all requests for information in a timely manner. Probe all technical inquiries and ensure follow-up with solution utilizing product knowledge or coordinating with other departments.
- Use initiative to resolve all order related issues using appropriate resources, or coordinate with other departments
- Handle all rush shipping orders by following urgent order process and, if required, walking papers through the system. Prepare pricing and delivery quotations for standard priced products
- Review all open orders and back-order file daily and notify customer of deliveries. Assist with invoicing problems. Generate credits/debits as needed.
- Authorize the return of products by the customer in accordance with the authority policy and return goods procedure.
- Knowledge of CRM and current order entry and inventory computer system
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to interact and build professional relationship/network with other departments
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software
- Fluently bilingual, written and verbal
- Two or more years’ experience in customer service or related type position. Knowledge of SAP is an asset