Our client is an environmentally sustainable company in the beauty sector. They are seeking a talented bilingual Customer Service agent to join their dynamic team.
The Customer Care Specialist plays a valuable role as the bilingual frontline member of the Customer Service team. The ideal candidate for this position will excel at building rapport with clients, provide friendly and professional service, be highly organized and fluent in written and spoken French.
- Benefit: co-pay, Medical, some dental, profit sharing
- Work with talented and dynamic people in this family environment!
- Lots of growth potential!
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Not a call center!
- Provide exceptional customer service and a positive client experience to both existing and potential clients in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company services and offerings, and current promotions.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the continued satisfaction of our customers by fulfilling requests in a timely and friendly manner.
- Coordinate and track all service and pricing requests to their resolution.
- Liaise directly with Regional Educators to facilitate the successful, complete onboarding of new member salons.
- Respond to incoming calls by relaying them to the relevant departments and staff within the organization, and make outgoing calls as needed.
- Must be bilingual (French)
- Strong sense of urgency and highly client focused
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
Minimum 1 year of experience in CSR