Our client is a global advanced medical technology leader with a mission to help improve people’s lives after traumatic injuries supporting healthcare professionals all over the world.
The CSR is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. They assist with product orders, errors, complaints, account questions, billing, cancelations and other queries.
- Not a call center- low call volume
- Bonuses: 5% Annual Personal Bonus
- Benefits: Medical and Dental with basic program plus an enhanced; program
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus 5 floater days
- For external customers handle their requests for orders, returns, disputes and general enquiries at time of receipt and as accurately as possible
- For internal customers handle their requests regarding order status updates, back orders, product substitutions and any other general inquiries efficiently and effectively
- Process all sales orders taken by telephone/fax immediately, advising of any back order, ensuring the agreed delivery date and time is met and all orders taken before 5:30pm are dispatched same day in line with terms and conditions
- Ensure all disputes and credit returns are actioned within 5 working days of the request being made to secure prompt payment
- 3 years of Customer Service and Order Management
- Excellent business English and French communication skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, to meet deadlines; work effectively when priorities are changing rapidly;
- Good knowledge of Windows, SAP.