Bilingual Customer Service Representative - (Call Centre)
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% Remote) – Anywhere in Canada
Hours/Shifts (rotating) (EST): Mon-Fri – 8:30-4:30, 9:00-5:00, 10:00-6:00, 10:30-6:30, 11:00-7:00 or 11:30-7:30 - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary : Up to $58K (Includes 4% to 8% Bonus)
Company: Our client is a leader in the Insurance industry. They are consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in Canada. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add several talented Bilingual Customer Service Representatives to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Company discounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Healthcare spending account
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Yearly salary increases
- Wellness spending account
- Target bonus
The Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are our client’s brand ambassador, providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers (clients, advisors, and regional sales and service offices). You’ll take ownership for effectively resolving life and critical illness insurance related inquiries using a thorough knowledge of the products and by demonstrating your expertise and accountability. While most of the time is spent handling incoming telephone calls, you will also respond to email inquiries.
You will also have the opportunity to work closely with other departments and learn about what they do as you work with them to resolve inquiries.
- Answer inbound calls on a queue.
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external sources (e.g. clients, advisors, and regional sales and service offices).
- Effectively resolve life and critical illness insurance related inquiries.
- Input data into system.
- Bilingual proficiency in spoken and written French/English is required.
- 1-2 years of experience in a phone-based customer service role in either the Insurance or Financial Services industry.
- High school graduate.
- Computer literate.
- Strong data entry skills.