Bilingual Customer Service Representative-HYBRID
Location: Mississauga - Hybrid
Salary: Up to $70K
Our client is one of Canada’s leading producers and suppliers of high-quality food ingredients and industrial additives. They are currently looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their group in their tight knit office in the GTA.
- A GREAT PLACE TO WORK! NO OFFICE POLITICS! TIGHT KNIT TEAM!
- Full Time with Flexible Hours
- Benefits after one month! Medical, Dental, Pension Plan
- Great Team
- Flexible hours - 7:30am-6pm
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Service, the incumbent will be first line contact and will provide support to all customers in placing orders and handling inquiries both internally and externally. The incumbent will be responsible for efficient and accurate entry of all orders into the SAP system and will work very closely with various departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Receive and process orders and order changes from Internal and External customers via telephone, fax, email, E.D.I. and C.I.M.S.
- Ensure efficient and accurate input of orders into SAP using a number of parameters including inventory data, logistics and customer specifications.
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding orders.
- Handle all other customer requests: samples, orders, product information.
- Write QNOTES when required.
- Maintain open communication with all external and internal customers at all locations.
- Liaison with customers, sales, dispatch, and order coordinators to ensure timely and accurate delivery requests.
Selection Criteria / Requirements:
- Bilingual in French/English
- Customer Service or equivalent experience
- Adept in resolving problems and troubleshooting.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset