Bilingual Customer Service Representative/Order Management-HYBRID
Location: Mississauga-HYBRID (2 Days in Office, 3 Days Work from Home)
Hours: Monday to Friday (there are 3 shifts to choose from ( 7am to 3pm, or 8am to 4pm or 9pm to 5pm)-Flexible
Salary: Up to $65K
Established in the 1950s, our client is a leading product and service provider specializing in industrial tools, systems, and equipment. They have over 200 distributors across Canada supported by a nationwide sales, distribution, and service network. They are committed to providing high-quality, state-of-the-art, efficient products for customers, while saving them money and respecting the environment.
The Customer Service Representative responds to incoming customer calls relating to parts or machines and process customer orders. In this role, you will listen to and resolve customer needs in a manner that elevates their overall customer experience.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension Plan and RSP matched by company 3%
- Excellent salary and great place to work
- Life Insurance. STD, LTD
- Gym membership with Goodlife
- Tuition reimbursement
- North American Training Academy
- Holiday parties and other monthly social events
- Open door management that promotes employee trust and autonomy
The Order Fulfillment Specialist will be an official resource for the Canadian Order Fulfillment Team. This position will be responsible for Supply Chain related tasks such as open order reporting to customers, expediting where available and working with regional and global colleagues to resolve late orders and order issues.
- Order management of assigned customer accounts including quotes, order entry, order follow up
- Maintain a good image of the Company and build good relations with internal/external customers in handling their queries, complaints, etc.
- Inform clients about services and products available, and make recommendations where possible
- Handle disgruntled or dissatisfied callers in a courteous and professional manner. Strive to resolve client issues on the first call without escalation.
- Prepare and distribute open order reports to all impacted stakeholders. Reports will include the status of all open orders, expected ship dates, expedites where available and additional pertinent information.
- Coordinate with internal suppliers and colleagues for order inquiries, expedites and issue resolution
- Expedite customer orders at customers request and whenever possible
- Participate in customer collaboration meetings
- Must be Fully Bilingual English and French
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
- Customer Focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- A minimum of 3 years of full Order Management